The natural force for a strong immune system
- A tincture of organic Echinacea purpurea
- Contains fresh Echinacea tincture, not dried extract
- Echinacea is favoured for its antibacterial properties
- Strenghtens your immune system
- No animal testing
A.Vogel's products are made from organically grown plants of their own herb farms in Switzerland.
- Preservative Free
- Lactose Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- Yeast Free
fresh echinacea herb, fresh echinacea root
Directions for use:
Adults, elderly and children over 12 Years: Take 15 drops (0,6 ml) in a little water two to three times daily. Start taking this product at the first signs of cold. For oral use only. Do not take this product for a cold or flu for more than 10 days.
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
- Not for use in children under 12. If you take too much and feel ill, talk to your doctor. Taking to much is unlikely to be harmful.
Our recommendation for you
A.Vogel Echinaforce, Drops
- Name A.Vogel Echinaforce, Drops
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Medical properties Echinaforce® is a herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions.
Do not use Echinaforce drops or tablets if you are:
Allergic to products containing Echinacea
Possible side effects: Skin rash, itchy skin (hives); swelling of the skin or swelling of the face; blistering of the skin and mucous membrans; difficulty in breathing; asthma or anaphylactic shock
Stop taking this product immediately if any of these occur. Seek medical advice and take the leaflet with you.
There have been isolated reports suggesting an association between Echinacea products and autoimmune diseases such as:
Inflammation of the brain and spinal cord; painful lumps on the shins; low blood platelet count; destruction of blood cells by antibodies; dryness in the mouth and eyes with renal tubular dysfunction
The frequency is not known.
- Net weight 100 ml
- Dosage Form Liquid
- Brand A.Vogel
- Country of origin Switzerland
- EAN 7610313313174
- Label language English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Storage Keep out the reach and sight of children. Do not use tis product after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging. Store below 25°C.
9325 Roggwil Switzerland