- Capsules contain the dry extract of the devil's claw root
- The bitter substances promote digestion
- Each capsule contains 225 mg of extract
- Helps reduce inflammation and pain
- Soft capsules allow for easy swallowing
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Added Sweeteners
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
Dry extract of devil's claw root (4.4-5.0:1)1, Lactose monohydrate, precipitated silica, refined soybean oil, Refined coconut oil, hydrogenated palm oil, yellow wax, Soybean phospholipids, butter fat, gelatine, glycerol, Sorbitol solution2 (85%), Iron (III) hydroxide oxide, purified water
1 Extraction solvent Methanol (V/V) 60%
2 partially dehydrated, dry substance
Directions for use:
Take 1-2 soft capsules daily with sufficient liquid, preferably with a glass of water, before mealtimes. Capsules should not be consumed over a longer period than 14 days.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per portion (1 capsules)||% of reference value per portion (1 capsules)|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-|
Alergens or special properties:
Contains sorbitol, lactose and soy proteins
- Gluten Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
Our recommendation for you
asco Devil's Claw
- Name asco Devil's Claw
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
Special nutritional properties
Take Rampion capsules with care if you you suffer from cardiovascular problems. In the case of enduring symptoms or strong side effects please seek medical help.
- For the dietary treatment of -
Traditional plant medicine for the support of digestive functions.
Due to insufficient research, these capsules should not be used in the case of pregnancy or breast feeding.
It should also be noted that women in childbearing age who do not use contraception, should carefully consider the use of this product, due to the risk of an early pregnancy. The use by children and adolescents under 18 years of age isn't intended.
Digestive problems: nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach aches.
Nervous system: dizziness, head aches
Hypersensitivity reaction: allergic rashes
- Net weight 180 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
Handling of left overs
If you have overdosed the product, the describes side effects may appear in a reinforced form. Please seek immediate medical attention.
- Best before end See packaging
- Brand asco
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 42329664
- PZN 10188298
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 200 capsules
Keep pharmaceuticals out of the reach of children. After opening, use within 6 months.
Im Bruchanger 6
- Health ⇒ Body ⇒ Stomach & Intestines