Similar products available now
Support your digestive system!
- Coated with artichoke extract to stimulate the flow of bile
- Bile is adigestive secretionfor fat digestion
- Helps prevent uncomfortable bloating
- Works naturally in a gentle manner
- Preservative Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sweeteners
Artichoke leaf extract, maltodextrin, precipitated silica, Povidone K 90, Pregelatinised maize starch, carboxymethyl starch sodium, Lactose monohydrate, Cellulose powder, Magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerol, E171, talc, calcium carbonate, sucrose, white clay, gum arabic, macrogol 6000
Directions for use:
Adults and adolescents 12 years and older: take 1 coated tablet 3 times a day.
Recommended daily dosage:
Alergens or special properties:
Contains lactose and sucrose (sugar).
- Gluten Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
When consuming gall-coated tablets with artichoke, the effectiveness of cumarine-type anticoagulants (phenprocoumon, warfarin) may be reduced.
Our recommendation for you
asco Gall-Dragees with Artichoke
- Name asco Gall-Dragees with Artichoke
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
Traditional herbal medicinal product to support digestive functions
Must not be used: in case of hypersensitivity to artichokes or any other ingredients of this medicine, in the case of closure of the bile ducts and in the case of bilious complaints. Not recommended for children under 12, for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
You may experience slight diarrhea with typical accompanying symptoms (eg, abdominal cramps) and upper abdominal pain, nausea and heartburn. Furthermore, hypersensitivity reactions such as rash may occur.
- Net weight 100 g
- Dosage Form Coated Tablets
- Use by See packaging
- Brand asco
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 0000042216292
- PZN 42216292
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 120 dragee
Keep out of reach of children! Do not store above 30°C.
Im Bruchanger 6