Trio of medicinal plants!
- Contains three herbal extracts
- Enteric coating prevents unpleasant odours
- Suitable for individuals aged 14 and above
- Preservative Free
- Gluten Free
- Dye Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Artificial Flavours
Extract from fresh garlic bulbs (Refined Rapeseed Oil1), Extract from mistletoe (Refined Rapeseed Oil1), Extract from hawthorn fruits (Refined Rapeseed Oil1), Refined Rapeseed Oil, butter fat, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, gelatine, glycerol, purified water, caramel
1 Extracting agent
Directions for use
The usual dose for adults is 3 times daily 1-2 capsules each with meals.
Recommended daily dosage
Alergens or special properties
- KMW Garlic mistletoe hawthorn capsules should not be taken if you are allergic to garlic, one of the other active substances or to any of the excipients, when suffering from bleeding disorder in terms of increased bleeding tendency.
- Gluten Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
- Since no adequate studies are available, you should not use KMW Garlic mistletoe hawthorn capsules during breastfeeding and pregnancy. You may take KMW Garlic mistletoe hawthorn capsules only after consulting a doctor with concurrent use of anticoagulant drugs and with concurrent use of saquinavir.
Our recommendation for you
asco Garlic Mistletoe Hawthorn
- Name asco Garlic Mistletoe Hawthorn
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
- Function To support the cardiovascular function and to prevent the general calcification of the arteries (atherosclerosis general).
- Side effects Gastrointestinal complaints and allergic reactions can occur as side effects.
- Net weight 60 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand asco
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 0000042255383
- PZN 42216063
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 400 capsules
- Storage Keep out of reach of children. Do not store above 30°C.
Im Bruchanger 6