Asco ginseng capsules
- Vitamin E protects against free radicals
- Vitamin E is a phospholipid and a component of cell membranes
- Preservative Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Sugar Free
Ginseng Root Powder, RRR -alpha - tocopherol, Soybean phospholipids, soybean oil, Refined coconut oil, Partially hydrogenated palm oil, yellow wax, butter fat, gelatine, glycerol, Sorbitol solution1, purified water, Iron (III) oxide, Iron (III) hydroxide oxide, Iron (II, III) oxide
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (6 capsules)||% of reference value per portion (6 capsules)|
|Ginseng Root Powder||30000 mg||810 mg||-|
|RRR -alpha - tocopherol||60390 mg||1630,53 mg||-|
|Soybean phospholipids||1800000 mg||48600 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties
Contains soy, sorbitol and peanuts.
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
When considerably overdosed on, intake should be interrupted immediately and a doctor sought out.
asco Ginseng with Lecithin
- Name asco Ginseng with Lecithin
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
Traditionally used to improve general well-being.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or children under 12 years of age. Don't use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Soy oil may cause allergic reactions in very seldom cases
- Net weight 90 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
Handling of left overs
If you have overdosed on this product, terminate its use and seek a doctor's advice.
- Best before end See packaging
- Brand asco
- Country of origin Germany
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 200 capsules
Do not store above 25 ° C. After opening the package use within 6 months. Store drug out of reach of children.
Im Bruchanger 6