Pioneering Acidity Regulator Sticks from Basica
- Basica direct granules are consumed without water
- Source of Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc
- Preservative Free
- Gluten Free
- Dye Free
- Gelatin Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Sugar Free
- No Artificial Flavours
sorbitol1, calcium citrate, Acidity regulator (Kaliumtartat), magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, Release Agent (Calcium salts from fatty acids), citrate, natural flavours, sodium, chromium chloride, sodium selenite
1 sugar substitute
Directions for use:
In the mornings and evenings, take the contents of a stick. Can be taken irrespective of meal times. Take without water.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (2 bag(s))||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (2 bag(s))|
Alergens or special properties:
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Great product for a great price.
Reviewed on 2014-05-29 15:18:00 Klaus
Good as an occasional dietry suppliment
Reviewed on 2014-05-15 22:06:00 D.F.
Our recommendation for you
Basica Direct Granules
- Name Basica Direct Granules
- Item description Food supplement
Special nutritional properties
Suitable for diabetics.
Supports the acid-alkaline household and activates energy metabolism.
- Net weight 84 g
- Dosage Form Sachets
- Best Before See the bottom of the product
- Brand Basica
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4018315501002
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Download
- Amount 30 bag(s)
Store in a cool, dry place.
Protina Pharmazeutische GmbH
85737 Ismaning Germany