Follow the natural weight-loss trend - with the BEAVITA Superfood Diet!
The advantages of BEAVITA Vitalkost:
- Part of a low calorie diet that contributes to weight loss and control
- With high quality proteins from whey and soy, supplemented by important vitamins and minerals
- Pleasant taste with a slight hint of vanilla and the natural sweetness of stevia - at just 211 calories per serving!
Advantages of nu3 Organic Chia Seeds:
- 100 % pure chia seeds (Salvia hispanica) in organic quality
- Chia seeds contain important omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (26 g / 100 g) in an optimal ratio of 3:1
- In addition, they are distinguished by their content of dietary fiber (34 g / 100 g) and proteins (21 g / 100 g)
BEAVITA Vitalkost Double Pack: 2 x 500 g Powder
nu3 Organic Chia Seeds: 300 g
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- Gelatin Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Flavour Enhances
- No Nanotechnology
soy protein isolate (48%), honey (15%), maltodextrin, skim milk yogurt powder (10%), soybean oil, potassium phosphate, aroma, glucose syrup, Corn dextrin, calcium phosphate, table salt, milk protein, Sweetner (Steviaglycoside), magnesium oxide, ferric diphosphate, vitamin C, vitamin e, nicotinamide, zinc oxide, Release Agent (silica), Calcium D-pantothenate, manganese sulphate, copper, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin A, sodium selenite, folic acid, D-biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, Antioxident (DL-alpha-tocopherol)
Directions for use:
Preparation as a meal replacement for weight loss: Replace two or more meals with BEAVITA Vitalkost per day. Preparation as a meal replacement for the maintenance of weight after weight loss: Replace one meal with BEAVITA Vitalkost per day.
As a substitute for a meal stir 55 g Vitalkost (4 tablespoons) into 200 ml of water. Please follow this user guide since BEAVITA Vitalkost not suitable as a single source for nutrition. Alternatively, you can stir BEAVITA Vitalkost with 200 ml of low-fat milk. In this case, the calorific value of the meal will increase by 98 kcal.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (55 g)||% of reference value per portion (55 g)|
|Fat||7,8 g||4,29 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||1,5 g||0,83 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||33,1 g||18,21 g||-|
|Sugar||19,7 g||10,84 g||-|
|Protein||44,5 g||24,48 g||-|
|Fibre||1,8 g||0,99 g||-|
|Salt||2 g||1,1 g||-|
|Biotin||29,5 μg||16,23 μg||32,45%|
|Folic acid||110 μg||60,5 μg||30,25%|
|Vitamin A||596 μg||327,8 μg||40,98%|
|Vitamin B12||1 μg||0,55 μg||22%|
|Vitamin B6||1,2 mg||0,66 mg||47,14%|
|Vitamin C||28,8 mg||15,84 mg||19,8%|
|Vitamin e||9,7 mg||5,34 mg||44,46%|
|Thiamine||0,93 mg||0,51 mg||46,5%|
|Riboflavin||1,1 mg||0,61 mg||43,21%|
|Niacin||13,5 mg||7,43 mg||46,41%|
|Pantothenic acid||2,9 mg||1,6 mg||26,58%|
|Vitamin D3||2,9 μg||1,6 μg||-|
|Calcium||382 mg||210,1 mg||26,26%|
|Iron||15,3 mg||8,42 mg||60,11%|
|Iodine||89,2 μg||49,06 μg||32,71%|
|Potassium||912 mg||501,6 mg||25,08%|
|Copper||1,6 mg||0,88 mg||88%|
|Magnesium||82 mg||45,1 mg||12,03%|
|Manganese||1,4 mg||0,77 mg||38,5%|
|Phosphorus||836 mg||459,8 mg||65,69%|
|Selenium||82,8 μg||45,54 μg||82,8%|
|Zinc||7,5 mg||4,13 mg||41,25%|
|Sodium||801 mg||440,55 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties:
Gluten free, contains lactose and may contain traces of egg.
Allergy sufferers should seek medical advice before consumption.
- Gluten Free
- It is important to always follow the instruction of an appropriate preparation.
- Please make sure to maintain an adequate daily fluid intake. The product should not be used by children, adolescents, pregnant women, nursing mothers or people with eating disorders. People with metabolic disorders should not use the product without consultation with a doctor.
chia seeds1,2 (100%)
1 Ecological ingredient
2 Country of origin: Bolivia
Directions for use:
In accordance with EU regulations, add Chia seeds to baked goods, breakfast cereals, and mixtures of fruits, nuts and seeds to a share of no more than 10%.
For a rather thick consistency a ratio of 1:4 (chia seeds:liquid) is enough. A ratio of 1:6 is perfect for more liquid recipes (e.g. Smoothies, Shakes).