Long lasting energy from the rainforest!
- contains guaranine which has caffeine-like qualities
- Harvested by hand in Brazil
- Certified Free Trade and Organic
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- Gelatin Free
- Lactose Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Artificial Flavours
- All Natural Ingredients
1 Ecological ingredient
Directions for use
Start with half a teaspoon (approximately 2 g) a day. If necessary, increase the dose to 1 teaspoon (approx. 4 g) per day. It is recommended to take in the morning.
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per recommended daily dosage (2 g)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (2 g)|
|Fat||2,8 g||0,06 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||62,1 g||1,24 g||-|
|Protein||13,3 g||0,27 g||-|
|Caffeine||3,4 g||0,07 g||-|
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
A great product, gives you more energy and is all natural.
Reviewed on 2014-05-31 08:02:00 Manuela
The effects are really long lasting so you don't want to take it to regularly or make it too strong .If you are sensitve to caffine don't drink it at night otherwise you will have problems sleeping. The taste is ok , for me it's a real substitute for coffee .
Reviewed on 2014-05-27 19:35:00 Christine
Great coffee substitue.
Reviewed on 2014-05-26 07:14:00 Alexandra
I've been drinking organic guarana from Sinfo every morning for a long time now and I am convinced of it's effect. Far better than coffee. The big pack is definitely a worthwhile purchase.
Reviewed on 2014-01-08 07:16:00 Thomas Breuer
Our recommendation for you
Organic Guarana Powder
- Name Organic Guarana Powder
- Item description Food supplement
Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women (4mg / 100g).
- Net weight 500 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best Before See the bottom of the product
- Brand Sinfo
- Country of origin Brazil
- EAN 4027143010044
- PZN 8001585
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a dry, cool place.
Alte Dorfstraße 13b