Natural protection for velvety soft skin!
- Mild body lotion for the special care of sensitive baby skin
- Shea butter and buttermilk supply natural moisture to make skin velvety soft
- Natural vegetable oils have a high content of antioxidants, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins
- Beeswax helps the skin to retain moisture, keeping it supple and protected from harmful environmental influences
- Absorbs quickly without leaving residue
- Gentle and safe care without preservatives, plasticisers or petroleum
- Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Original is made with 99% natural ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Silicone Free
- No Animal Experimts
- Dye Free
- Fragrance Free
Aqua, Glycerin, Decyl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, cera alba, butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyris Lac Powder, cocos nucifera oil, olea europaea fruit oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, chamomilla recutita flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, Centaurea Cynaus Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract, parfum, tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, glycine soja oil, Canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, glucose, sodium chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, sodium benzoate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, Limonene
Directions for use
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Original
- Name Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Original
- Item description Nutritive Lotion for Babies
Special nutritional properties
Draws into skin quickly. Tested by paediatricians. Hypoallergenic.
Moisturises and cares for skin - for baby skin.
- Net weight 170 g
- Dosage Form Lotion
- Brand Burt's Bees
- Country of origin United States
- Label language German, English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
Burt´s Bees Inc.