Burt's Bees for seductive, honey sweet lips
- Natural lip care based on wax and honey from bees
- Honey is known for its soothingand antibacterial properties
- Soothes the lips with beeswax, shea butter, almond oil and cocoa butter for soft, shiny lips
- 100% natural ingredients
American Burt Shavitz founded Burt's Bees in 1984. Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm was the first natural product to become a best seller in 1991, making the brand a cult name ever since.
- No Animal Experimts
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- Silicone Free
- Fragrance Free
cera alba, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, cocos nucifera oil, lanolin, aroma, Mel, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, glycine soja oil, Canola Oil , Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin
I didn't really use lip balm before I ordered this . My lips are now really very soft. It has an immediate pleasant feeling and this lipstick even dries nicely. I have very happily used it throughout the summer. And in addition to all this, it consists only of natural ingredients, which is very important to me.
Reviewed on 2013-08-26 15:50:00 Isolde
Smells incredibly good, like honey, and makes your lips nice and soft
Reviewed on 2013-08-28 09:53:00 Steffi
I think the Pomegranate Balm is the best of BB , because it tastes so good and it not only nurses, but it also leaves a very slight accent color on the lips . I 'm addicted ; )
Reviewed on 2013-08-28 09:56:00 Anne-Luise
I love the Acai Berry balm - it has a permanent place in my handbag . I always order two more of the same balm. A great gift for dear friends or family .
Reviewed on 2013-08-26 13:06:00 Jana
Our recommendation for you
Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Honey
- Name Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Honey
- Item description Honey Lip Balm
- Net weight 4 g
- Dosage Form Lip Balm
- Brand Burt's Bees
- Country of origin United States
- EAN 0792850148000
- Label language German, English, French, Italian
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Burt´s Bees Inc.