Pampering Hands the Natural Way.
- Shea Butter a natural moisturiser
- Rich creamto care for tired, stressed hands
- Naturally scented with lavender and neroli
- Antioxidant properties protect the skin from free radical damage
- With 99% natural ingredients it's a great and gentle way to look after your hands.
- Contains the natural oils of sunflower, macadamia nuts, cocoa butter, rosehip and orange blossom.
- Dye Free
- Fragrance Free
- Preservative Free
- No Animal Experimts
- Silicone Free
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, stearic acid, cera alba, Glycerin, sesamum indicum seed oil, butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, theobroma cacao seed butter, parfum, tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Plantago Major Leaf Extract, glucose, Salix Nigra Bark Extract, Beta-carotene, glycine soja oil, Canola oil, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Borate, sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Directions for use:
Use as required.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Smells very intense at first , but that fades relatively quickly. The cream is extremely rich, so it doesn't absorb so fast but it really works wonders, especially on rough hands! I like to use it at night before bedtime , then it doesn't bother me in the morning and my hands are no longer dry.
Reviewed on 2013-08-29 09:24:00 A. Bertram
Our recommendation for you
Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream
- Name Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream
- Item description Hand Cream with Shea Butter
Moisturises, cares for skin and protects the hands.
- Net weight 90 g
- Dosage Form Cream
- Brand Burt's Bees
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 0792850001688
- Label language German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Keep out of direct sunlight and heat.
Burt´s Bees Inc.