Similar products available now
Skincare from the Dead Sea!
- For gentle daily cleansing of sensitive to problem skin
- DHB 400®, the original Dead Sea liquid salt with natural mineral complex
- Absorbent moisture-retaining factors and mild washing substances
- Also suitable for support care, for example, in the case of neurodermatitis (itching skin alterations) and psoriasis
- Free from paraffin, PEG and parabens and pH-neutral
- Skin tolerance confirmed dermatologically
- Developed in conjunction with pharmacists
DermaSel MED® Dead Sea pharmacist's formula gently removes skin deposits, stimulates natural lipid regeneration and preserves the skin's protective acid mantle.
- No Parabens
- Dye Free
- Silicone Free
- Free from Mineral Oil
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium chloride , Maris Sal1, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, parfum
1 Dead Sea Salt
Directions for use:
Use as required. Also suitable as a washing lotion.
Our recommendation for you
DermaSel MED Dead Sea Salt Shower Gel
- Name DermaSel MED Dead Sea Salt Shower Gel
- Item description Shower gel for sensitive skin
Special nutritional properties
Neutral PH, free of paraffin and PEG. Compatibility dermatologically confirmed.
- For the dietary treatment of -
Frees fatty deposits of the skin and stimulates natural oil replenishment - for sensitive and problematic skin.
- Net weight 300 ml
- Dosage Form Shower Gel
- Brand DermaSel
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4013891816182
- PZN 8819202
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Keep out of direct sun shine and heat.
FETTE Pharma AG