An exceptional spa - like a relaxing holiday in Provence!3 x 400g Bath Salts + 3 x 20ml Specialized Additive
- Intensely fragrant relaxing bath with bath salts from the Dead Sea
- Salt from the Dead Sea offers a unique mineral complex and nourishes the skin while bathing in addition with valuable minerals such as magnesium, calcium and potassium
- Essential lavender oil has a soothing and relaxing effect and after a hard day, you forget the stress of everyday life
- Dermatologically certified for skin tolerance
- Preservative Free
- Silicone Free
- Free from Mineral Oil
Maris Sal, Lavendel Bad (Aqua, Polysorbate 20, PEG-35 Castor Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, lavandula hybrida oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Laureth-3, Abies Alba Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil, propylene glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, CI 16185, CI 42090)
Directions for use:
First, dissolve the Dead Sea bathing salt in hot water, then mix with cool water until a comfortable bathing temperature is reached. Finally, add the contents of the special additive Lavender Bath to the water, and mix.
Advised bathing length: about 15 minutes. For external use only.
If you suffer from a fever, or heart / circulatory weakness, please consult (as before any bath) your doctor or pharmacist.
Lovely scent, relaxing bath, leaves your skin feeling great.
Reviewed on 2014-06-01 06:47:00 Christa
Reviewed on 2014-06-10 14:56:00 Roswitha
Our recommendation for you
DermaSel SPA Dead Sea Salt Bath Salts With Lavender
- Name DermaSel SPA Dead Sea Salt Bath Salts With Lavender
- Item description Dead Sea Bath Salt Lavender Bath
Special nutritional properties
- For the dietary treatment of -
Protects the skin from loss of moisture.
- Net weight 420 g
- Dosage Form Bath Essence
- Brand DermaSel
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4013891107020
- PZN 7389811
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a dry place.
50996 Köln Germany