Easy-to-use fibre supplement
- Hygienically packed psyllium seeds
- Contains high dietary fibre
- Supports colon health
- 100% herbal, packed in handy sachets
- All Natural Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Gelatin Free
- No Added Sweeteners
Psylli seeds1 (100%)
1 Seeds for taking in
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
If diarrhoea lasts for longer than two days or is accompanied by blood and an increase in body temperature, seek medical advice.
Herbaria Herbasana Psyllium Seed
- Name Herbaria Herbasana Psyllium Seed
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
For the treatment of constipation and the encouragement of softer feces when an easing of defecation is desired (e.g. in cases of laceration of the anal mucosa, haemorrhoids or after rectal-anal operation, during pregnancy, or in the case of an irritable colon).
Pathological constriction of the oesophagus or in the gastro-intestinal tract. Imminent or existing intestinal obstruction. A diabetus mellitus which is hard to stop. Interaction with other substances: Resorption of simultaneously consumed medicines may be delayed.
In isolated cases hypersensitivity reactions may occur.
- Net weight 100 g
- Dosage Form Natural
- Best before end See packaging
- Brand Herbaria
- Country of origin Germany
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 20 bag(s)
Keep the medicine out of the reach of children, protected from light and dampness. Do not use after the passing of the expiry date.
Herbaria Kräuterparadis GmbH