100% Whey isolate for competitive athletes!
- Highest quality protein source with a maximum protein concentration of 96.5 g (in dry powder)
- Very high proportion of beta lactoglobulin
- 5700mg BCAA per serving
- 4125mg of glutamine per serving
- Excellent aminogram and ratio of protein fractions
- Very good bioavailability and fast absorption
- No carbohydrates
- Only 0.4 g fat per serving
- 100% natural,without any flavour enhancers, sweeteners or colorants
- 100% instant with excellent solubility
- Sodium , ideal for competitive athletes
- Very well tolerated - No upset stomach, bloating or pimples
- Preservative Free
- Low in Sugar
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Lactose Free
- No Added sugar
- Yeast Free
- Fructose Free
Whey Protein Isolate (100%)
Directions for use
Mix 250ml water or cold low-fat milk (1.5%) with about 2 1/2 heaped tablespoons of powder (25g). Take up to 4 servings a day. We recommend intake directly before sporting activities or competitions, directly before training and before going to bed.
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (25 g)||% of reference value per portion (25 g)|
|Fat||1,7 g||0,43 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g||-|
|Protein||91 g||22,75 g||-|
|Vitamin A||100 μg||25 μg||3,13%|
|Vitamin C||2 mg||0,5 mg||0,63%|
|Vitamin D||8 μg||2 μg||40%|
|Sodium||600 mg||150 mg||-|
|Calcium||125 mg||31,25 mg||3,91%|
|Magnesium||25 mg||6,25 mg||1,67%|
|Phosphorus||95 mg||23,75 mg||3,39%|
|Iron||2 mg||0,5 mg||3,57%|
Alergens or special properties
May contain traces of egg, soy and lupin.
- Lactose Free
This product should be consumed as part of a balanced diet and an active and healthy lifestyle.
The thing I like best about this is the neutral flavor, I can just mix it with my other shakes! And i! The protein concentration is extremely high and ideal for my muscle building . I mix it with my Whey Protein a lot! Extremely handy product.
Reviewed on 2014-10-21 11:21:00 FitnessTobi
Tastes and smells neutral and dissolves very well in cold water!
Reviewed on 2014-05-29 17:08:00 Daniel
The Whey isolate from IronMaxx is the best I 've tried! It builds stronger muscles and improves your muscle definition at the same time. To the price I can only say that a certain quality must have a price and it is Made in Germany : - ) Highly recommend!
Reviewed on 2014-02-25 18:40:00 Markus Tyson
If you appreciate Wheypulver with good score ??and without sweetener, you need this product. 96.5 % protein content! No colourings, lactose free, sugar free, almost no fat. It tastes really neutral. Even when it's made with milk it tastes good.
Reviewed on 2014-02-04 11:40:00 Krystofer
Our recommendation for you
IronMaxx Whey Isolate Powder
- Name IronMaxx Whey Isolate Powder
- Item description Protein powder
- Net weight 750 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand IronMaxx
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4260426834795
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 750 g
Store cool, dry and away from light.
IronMaxx Nutrition GmbH
50354 Hürth Germany
This product is classified under the following categories