Original Jack Link's Beef Jerky
- Beef from the hip
- Jack Links Beef Jerky Original is a family own spice mix
- Very high protein content
- Ideal as a snack between meals
- Gelatin free and Lactose free
Consume as needed throughout the day.
- No Added Sweeteners
- Yeast Free
- Low Carb
beef, sugar, salt, spice Mix, aroma, Antioxident (nitrite (salt, sodium nitrite)), Preservative (potassium sorbate), smoke flavour
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-|
Can't complain about the taste with this one . However there are lots of additives in it , which is probably why it tastes so great ( yeast extract , etc. ) . Obviously good for some, bad for others, that's personal opinion. Deduction there for the relatively high sugar content . I do think it's too high for a Jerky product .
Reviewed on 2013-12-20 18:34:00 Fridolin
The best snack for inbetween meals. The best snack for watching the football.
Reviewed on 2013-09-11 11:22:00 Metze
Our recommendation for you
Jack Links Beef Jerky Original
- Name Jack Links Beef Jerky Original
- Item description slim strips of beef - dried and seasoned
Special nutritional properties
260g of beef meat are used to create 100g of beef jerky.
- Net weight 75 g
- Dosage Form Natural
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand Jack Links
- Country of origin United States
- EAN 4251097403083
- PZN 8002723
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a cool, dry place.
Jack Link's Europe GmbH
- Sport ⇒ Proteins ⇒ Fitness Snacks