Traditional hair care with a new look!
For hundreds of years, mineral-rich healing earth has been used for washing and grooming hair. With this shampoo, it is now especially easy and effective to maintain healthy and naturally beautiful hair and scalp.
- Shampoo in packs of three with ultrafine Healing Earth and canola oil
- Especially gently and gentle on the scalp
- The mineral-rich clay binds dirt and grease , frees the scalp of dead skin cells, stimulates cellular metabolism and ensures optimal nutrient supply
- Canola oil prevents drying promotes soothing
- Natural balance of the pH value of the scalp
- Without Silicone
- Controlled natural cosmetics by the standards of BDIH
- Certified Natural Cosmetics
- Sulfate Free
- Dye Free
Aqua, sorbitol, Glycerin, coco glucoside, Loess, sodium lauroyl lactylate, Zea Mays Oil, disodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, Sodium Coco Glucoside Tartrate, Kaolin, Xanthan Gum, Canola oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Levulinic Acid, tocopherol, P-Ansic Acid, sodium levulinate, citric acid, parfum1, Limonene1, Linalool1, CI 77492
1 From natural essential oils
Directions for use:
Massage gently into damp hair, allow to sink in, then carefully wash out. Suitable for daily use.
Smells like angelica looks awful. The shampoo is very gentile. I read that this is used to stop fatty hair. We would call it greasy hair. It takes a couple of days for it to get rid of greasey or calm the sebum. It is gentile. I don't say it works but it is very nice and gentile on the skin.
Reviewed on 2015-08-12 22:28:14 David
My hair is already healthier and shiny after using it for two weeks and my dandruff has gone . Guess that comes with having a healthy scalp .
Reviewed on 2013-12-06 10:49:00 Blitz
Our recommendation for you
Luvos Natural Cosmetics Shampoo
- Name Luvos Natural Cosmetics Shampoo
- Item description Healing clay shampoo
Special nutritional properties
Compatibility dermatologically confirmed.
Protects from drying out, cleanses gently and cares for skin.
- Net weight 200 ml
- Dosage Form Shampoo
- Brand Luvos
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4005120806019
- PZN 08437334
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Keep out of direct sunlight and heat.
Luvos Just GmbH & Co. KG
61381 Friedrichsdorf Germany