Electrolytes from MyProtein!
- 320 mg Chloride per serving
- 210 mg Sodium per serving
- 60 mg of Potassium per serving
- 30 mg Calcium per serving
- 6 mg Magnesium per serving
- For Endurance athletes
- Ideally suited for particularly warm days
- Preservative Free
- Gelatin Free
- Sugar Free
- Dye Free
- Lactose Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Yeast Free
sodium chloride, potassium sulfate, di-calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide
Directions for use
For diet supplementation: Drink one portion (800mg) with ca 500ml water 1-2 times daily.
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage|
Alergens or special properties
Produced in a factory which also processes milk, eggs, soya, gluten and shellfish.
- Lactose Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Contains all important electrolytes (salts) necessary for rehydration. Ideal for training on warm days.
MMarkGood content but barely drinkable in waterTastes absolutely awful, but presumably it works. I wanted a sugar-free solution and this is the most suitable combination I could find that is also sugar-free. With 100 % cocoa and a little coffee, I went well at the weekend.Helpful? 0
Our recommendation for you
MyProtein Electrolyte Powder
- Name MyProtein Electrolyte Powder
- Item description Food supplement
Powder for the preparation of an electrolyte sport drink.
- Net weight 250 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand MyProtein
- Country of origin United Kingdom
- EAN 5055534304327
- Label language German, English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 250 g
Store in a cool, dry place.
CW9 7RA Northwich