For beautiful skin, strong hair and stunning nails
- To prevent a lack of biotin
- Each tablet contains 5 mg of biotin
- Biotin plays a role in the renewal of skin, hair and nails
- Biotin interacts with many metabolic enzymes
Directions: Take 1 tablet (swallowed whole) with plenty of fluid.
- Gelatin Free
- Dye Free
- Preservative Free
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Artificial Flavours
biotin, Glycerol (mono / di / tri) -alkanoate (C14-C18) (15:12:73), Microcrystalline cellulose, Lactose monohydrate, Povidone K 25, Crospovidone (type A), Poly (O-carboxymethyl) starch, sodium salt, Magnesium stearate
Directions for use:
Daily 1 tablet Biotin 5 mg N (corresponding to 5 mg biotin)
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per portion (1 tablets)||% of reference value per portion (1 tablets)|
Alergens or special properties:
- Contains lactose. Please take Biotin 5 mg N therefore only after consulting your doctor if you are aware that you have an intolerance to some sugars.
- Gluten Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
- There is evidence that drugs used to treat seizures (anticonvulsants) lower the levels of biotin in the blood plasma.
Our recommendation for you
Nobilin Biotin N
- Name Nobilin Biotin N
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Function It is used to prevent a biotin deficiency. (For prevention, less than 0.2 mg of biotin per day is sufficient.)
- Side effects Very rarely, allergic skin reactions (urticaria) were reported.
- Age group From 12 years
- Net weight 20 g
- Dosage Form Tablets
- Best before end See packaging
- Brand Nobilin
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 736032867815
- PZN 05541640
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 100 tablets
- Storage For this drug no special storage conditions are needed.
MEDICOM Pharma GmbH