Artichoke extract for an efficient digestive function
- Herbal remedy for optimised, better balanced digestion
- Bitter substances from artichoke and secondary components improve biliary flow
- Preservative Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- Dye Free
- Gelatin Free
- No Flavour Enhances
Artichoke leaf extract, lactose, sucrose
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per portion (3 tablets)||% of reference value per portion (3 tablets)|
|Artichoke leaf extract||900 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties
- Gluten Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
Special care should be taken in the following cases: When consuming gall-coated tablets with artichoke, the effectiveness of cumarine-type anticoagulants (phenprocoumon, warfarin) may be reduced. Consult with your doctor because it may be necessary to change the dosage. Do not give to children under 12 years. The safety of taking this product during pregnancy and lactation has not been adequately studied. It is important to note that women considering pregnancy should carefully consider using this product.
Our recommendation for you
Nobilin Gall Dragées With Artichoke
- Name Nobilin Gall Dragées With Artichoke
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
To support digestion, nobilin GALLE DRAGEE WITH ARTICHOKE is recommended.
Gall-coated tablets with artichoke may not be used in the following cases: with known hypersensitivity to artichokea and other composite or as one of the ingredients of the medication at closure of the bile ducts in biliary stone disease. Do not take under 12 years. For pregnant and lactating women, the intake is not recommended.
- Net weight 45 g
- Dosage Form Tablets
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand Nobilin
- Country of origin Germany
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 60 tablets
do not store above 30°C. Keep out of reach of children.
MEDICOM Pharma GmbH