Natural support for the liver
- Milk thistle fruit extract
- Supports digestive function and soothes digestion problems
- Supports hepatic system and alleviates liver damage
- Silymarin protects against free radicals
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Gelatin Free
Milk thistle fruit powder, Dry extract of milk thistle fruits1, Lactose monohydrate, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, precipitated silica, Pregelatinised maize starch, Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Cellulose powder, shellac, virgin castor oil, talc
1 abstract medium: ethanol 60% v / v
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years take thrice daily 1 film tablet, not chewed, with plenty of liquid (e.g. one glass of water).
Recommended daily dosage:
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
Our recommendation for you
Nobilin Lady's Thistle Capsules Herbal
- Name Nobilin Lady's Thistle Capsules Herbal
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
Special nutritional properties
1 coated tablet approx. < 0,1 bread unit.
Traditionally used for the support of the digestive function.
Very seldomly, hypersensitivity reactions, e.g. eczema or difficulty breathing may occur. Occasionally, gastrointestinal complaints such as slight laxation were observed.
- Net weight 46 g
- Dosage Form Tablets
- Best Before See the bottom of the product
- Brand Nobilin
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 736032867839
- PZN 1872400
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 180 tablets
Do not store above 25°C. Keep out of the reach of children.
SALUS Haus Gmbh & Co. KG
83052 Bruckmühl Germany