Herbal medicinal product
- Strengthen and tone bladder, prostate and urinary tract
- Nobilin Pumpkin Seed Capsules are gluten, lactose and sugar free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Preservative Free
- Lactose Free
- Sugar Free
- No Added Sweeteners
pumpkin seeds1, Pumpkin seed oil, butter fat, phospholipids2, Partially hydrogenated soybean oil, gelatine, glycerol, Sorbitol solution3, water, Iron (III) oxide, Iron (II, III) oxide, Iron (III) hydroxide oxide
2 made from soy beans
3 70% not crystallized
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
Alergens or special properties
This pharmaceutical contains sorbitol and soy oil/ soy lecithine.
- Lactose Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
TTatjana | 4 years agoGreat productGreat product.Helpful? 0
Nobilin Pumpkin Seed
- Name Nobilin Pumpkin Seed
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
For the strengthening of the bladder.
There are not sufficient studies regarding the use of pumpkin seed capsules for the strengthening of the bladder in children beneath 12 years and pregnant and breastfeeding women to recommend their use in these cases. Not to be consumed by children beneath 12 years, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
In seldom cases, allergic reactions occur. These include swelling of the face, itchy rashes, difficulty breathing, stomach complaints, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
- Age group From 12 years
- Net weight 135 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Use by See packaging
- Brand Nobilin
- Country of origin Germany
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 100 capsules
Keep out of the reach of children.
MEDICOM Pharma GmbH