Buffered Creatine Brand - Crea-Trona®!
- Each capsule contains 1200 mg Crea-Trona® enthalten, which corresponds to 1000 mg Creatin per capsule
- Due to the buffering (correction of pH) of the product, the creatine is more tolerable than conventional (un-buffered) creatine
- Creatine can be taken at a daily dose of 3000 mg
- Made in Germany
The body uses around 2 - 4 g of creatine per day depending on the physical and mental performance. Approximately half of the required creatine can be made by the body itself. Therefore, depending on lifestyle and diet habits supplementation can be useful. Creatine increases physical performance in power training during short-term intense exercise.*
Crea-Trona® with sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate is a 2-buffered creatine monohydrate from quality German manufacturers, Alzchem . The advantage of this product is the corrected pH level, to a value of 10. This prevents creatine from being converted into “creatinine” in the body. “Creatinine“ can cause negative side effects such as malaise in some athletes.
* The positive effect is established at a daily intake of 3 g of creatine.
Directions for use : Take 3 capsules daily with plenty of liquid before training.
Ingredients : Buffered Creatine (creatine monohydrate 83%, acidity regulator: sodium carbonate 5%), coating agent: Gelatin, caking agent: magnesium stearate
Note: This product is a dietary supplement and is not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children.
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
buffered creatine (creatine monohydrate, Acidity regulator (sodium carbonate)), Coating agent (gelatine), Release Agent (Magnesium stearate)
Directions for use:
Take 3 capsules daily before training with sufficient amounts of fluid.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per portion (3 capsules)||% of reference value per portion (3 capsules)|
|Saturated Fat||0,1 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-|
Alergens or special properties:
May contain traces of lactose, soy, gluten and egg.
- Gluten Free
Pay attention to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Buffered Creatine
- Name nu3 Buffered Creatine
- Item description Buffered Creatine
Dietary food for intensive muscle exertion, especially in athletes.
- Net weight 165 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4260289445893
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 120 capsules
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
10179 Berlin Germany