Keep your carbohydrate intake under control with nu3
- Certified medical product according to EU regulation 93/42/EWG for overall weight control and prevention and treatment of overweight in the context of a weight reduction diet
- 100 % natural active component PhaSeo®, derived from the extract of Phaseolus vulgaris
- Reduces calorie intake from carbohydrates in meals
- Free from gluten, artificial colorings, flavors and preservatives
- From controlled production, made in Germany
For weight reduction take in 1 to 2 tablets before the main meals. For weight control take in 1 tablet before the main meals. The intake per day should not exceed 6 tablets.
- Preservative Free
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Artificial Flavours
- Dye Free
- Gelatin Free
PHASEO extract from Phaseolus vulgaris, Magnesium stearate1, silica1, Microcrystalline cellulose1
Directions for use
For weight reduction take 1 to 2 tablets before the main meals. For weight control take in 1 tablet before the main meals. Daily intake should not exceed 6 tablets. According to medical product guideline 93/42/EWG it is recommended to pause intake for 3 to 5 days after taking the product for 30 days straight.
Recommended daily dosage
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Do not break the tablets with your teeth. The tablet should not dissolve in the mouth. Keep out of the reach of children. Not suitable for pregnant women or during the breast feeding period.
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Carbohydrate Blocker
- Name nu3 Carbohydrate Blocker
- Item description Medicine products
Special nutritional properties
People with insulin-dependent type II diabetes mellitus or with regular medication should consult their physician before applying nu3 carbohydrate blocker.
- For the dietary treatment of -
nu3 Carbohydrate Blocker reduces the splitting up of long-chained carbohydrates into sugar molecules (these are mainly starch molecules). These carbohydrates then cannot be absorbed by the body. The calorie intake is reduced in this way and the blood sugar level is lowered.
For the reduction of calorie intake from carbohydrates in meals.
Do not use if you have digestion issues or illness, are underweight, suffer from an incompatibility with any of the product ingredients, are pregnant or breast feeding. Diabetics should consult with their doctor before use.
May occasionally cause flatulence and intestinal gas in the first couple of days of usage.
- Net weight 48 g
- Dosage Form Tablets
- Use by See packaging
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4260289443707
- PZN 10169220
- CE number 1254
- Label language German, French, Italian
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 60 tablets
Store in a dry place at below 25°C.
10179 Berlin Germany