The nu3 Milk Test - test yourself quickly and easily on celiac disease!
You feel that you could be suffering from a gluten intolerance? Then find out now with the nu3 GlutenTest!
- Easy Handling, conveniently from home
- Quick and reliable test
- Results within the shortest time
What is celiac disease?
Celiac disease (also called gluten intolerance) comes from eating foods containing gluten and leads to chronic inflammation of the small intestine. Gluten is a protein found in many grains (for example, in wheat, barley and rye). Common symptoms of celiac disease include loss of appetite, fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting and thus weight loss. An intolerance to gluten remains for a lifetime.
How does the nu3 GlutenTest work?
This test checks for the presence of IgA antibodies in your blood. For this only a small drop of blood from the fingertip is needed, which is removed in a hygienic and virtually painless fashion. Just 5 minutes are enough to do the test and get your results. Take the test now!
Directions for use:
Please read the supplied instruction manual attentively before using the nu3 GlutenTest.
Please keep away from children. For external use only.
Our recommendation for you
nu3 GlutenTest, testset
- Name nu3 GlutenTest, testset
- Item description Medicine products
- For the dietary treatment of -
A quick test for the verification of celiac disease.
- Net weight 35 g
- Dosage Form Combination
- Best Before See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4260289446425
- PZN 11239514
- CE number 0197
- Label language German, English, French, Italian
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store the test and all components at room temperature (10-27°C).
10179 Berlin Germany
- Health ⇒ Body ⇒ Allergy & Intolerance