Pure L-glutamine from nu3
- L-glutamine is a proteinogenic, non-essential amino acid
- Glutamine is found in high concentrations in muscle cells as a metabolic intermediate
- Glutamine is present in many foods such as wheat, lentils, soybeans, and peanuts
- L - glutamine is particularly suitable for athletes doing power sports
How does L-Glutamine work?
nu3 L-Glutamine is a dietary food for athletes subjecting themselves to intense muscular effort. The powder contains pure L-glutamine and is free of additives.
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Preservative Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- Sugar Free
- Gelatin Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Dye Free
- Gluten Free
Directions for use:
After training, stir 5g of powder into liquid and drink.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per portion (5 g)||% of reference value per portion (5 g)|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Our recommendation for you
nu3 L-Glutamine powder
- Name nu3 L-Glutamine powder
- Item description L-Glutamine
- For the dietary treatment of -
Dietetic food for sportsmen subjected to intensive muscle exertion.
- Net weight 500 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best before end See packaging
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin China
- EAN 4260289446357
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 500 g
Keep out of reach of children.
10179 Berlin Germany