Enjoy your tea like they do in Japan
- Gift Set for a traditional Matcha tea ceremony
- Consisting of a Japanese Matcha bowl, a handmade Matcha whisk and a matcha spoon
- Bowls and spoons are made of sturdy bamboo
- Practical and decorative accessory for green tea lovers
Standard Method: Usucha - Matcha
- Add 2-4 bamboo "scoops" (Chashaku) of Matcha to the matcha bowl (Chawan)
- Pour between 70 -100 ml of water at 70 - 80°C into the bowl.
- With the bamboo whisk (Chasen) stir the matcha from the wrist in a W-shape, until the tea is uniformly creamy and has formed a nice foam on the surface,
- As a last step carefully lead the Chasen around the edge of the foam, so that it rises to a higher level at the edge of the bowl and forms a more pleasing image.
- Now the Matcha is ready to be enjoyed.
Method for tea ceremony (special occasions): Koicha - Matcha
- Add 4 bamboo spatulas (Chashaku) of Matcha powder to the Matcha bowl (Chawan)
- Pour 50-70 ml of water, at a temperature of 80 ° C into the bowl
- As with the Usucha, stir with the bamboo whisk until a nice homogenous tea is produced
- Unlike Usucha, Koicha does not form a sturdy foam on the surface of the tea
- Name nu3 Matcha-Set
- Dosage Form Accessories
- Amount 1 piece(s)
- Brand nu3
- Manufactured By nu3 GmbH
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available