The Best Moringa Capsules!
- 81 % Moringa Leaf Powder (Moringa oleifera) in a vegetable capsule from cellulose
- nu3 Moringa comes from strictly controlled cultivation in the the Himalayan region
- Made in Germany
- Highest quality ensured by German residue control and gentle processing
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- In a Double Pack
The Moringa Tree
Originally native to the Himalayan region, the Moringa tree is now growing in many areas of tropical and subtropical climates. The tree that is optimally adapted to the local conditions is able to grow up to 8 m per year. Out of the beet-like thickened root comes a short stem from which the high protruding, thinner branches grow. The valuable leaves are spirally arranged and condense at the branch tips. The nickname "horseradish tree" is due to the the sharp, mustard-like smell of the Moringa tree roots.
ORIGIN of our moringa leaf powder
The leaf powder used for the nu3 Moringa Capsules derives from strictly controlled cultivation of the Himalayan region of northern India. The gentle grinding of the leaves into a fine powder is carried out on site.
PROCESSING our moringa leaf powder
After the Moringa leaves harvest, the leafs are gently washed and dried to be later on processed to ground leaf powder. The result is a lush green Moringa leaf powder. This is metered into Germany without the addition of adjuvants in vegetable capsules of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, so the nu3 Moringa capsules are purely herbal and are therefore also suitable for vegans.
QUALITY of our moringa leaf powder
In order to meet the high quality requirements, the Moringa leaf powder is exclusively obtained from strictly controlled cultivation. In addition, each batch is checked by a German independent laboratory for residues before it is released for use in our moringa capsules.
PACKAGING Our Moringa Capsules
The final Moringa capsules are placed in a tightly closing and UV light resistant amber glass, so oxidation processes and associated nutrient losses are prevented by air and light.
- Preservative Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added Sweeteners
- Dye Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Lactose Free
- All Natural Ingredients
- Gluten Free
Moringa leaf powder (81%), hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose1
1 capsule shell
Directions for use:
Take up to 3 capsules daily with plenty of liquid.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (3 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (3 capsules)|
|Moringa leaf powder||1200 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Moringa Leaf Powder
- Name nu3 Moringa Leaf Powder
- Item description Food supplement
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 99 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin India
- EAN 4260289443752
- PZN 11110074
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 200 capsules
- Storage Store securely closed and in a dry place.
10179 Berlin Germany