Natural Organic Acai Powder from Brazil!
- Careful freeze drying ensures that the flavour and nutrients are obtained
- In the production there are no excipients such as maltodextrin or preservatives used
- Over 70% of the fatty acids are unsaturated
- Perfect for cereals, yoghurts, or shakes and smoothies
The Acai berry is native to Brazil and grows on the Acai - a South American palm tree. The fruit and heart of this palm are used mainly in Brazil as food. The berries reach a size of 1 to 2 cm and contain a large nucleus, which accounts for about 90% of the fruit. The skin of the berries can be consumed.
ORIGIN of our Acai Powder
The raw materials for our Acai powder comes from the rainforest of the Amazon, which is partly in Brazil.
PROCESSING our Acai Powder
Only controlled, perfect berries are used for the preparation of our high-quality organic Acai Powder. The berries are carefully cleaned, processed into fruit pulp, pasteurized and frozen. By the subsequent gentle freeze-drying of the pulp the natural water content is extracted. The result is pure Acai powder without additives.
QUALITY of our Acai Powder
Our nu3 organic Acai powder comes from organic farming. A particularly gentle and nutrient-conserving manufacturing process produces a product of the highest quality.
PACKAGING our Acai Powder
The fine Acai powder is packaged in a re-sealable can. The natural products is well protected and stored in a cool and dry place.
- All Natural Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added sugar
- Gluten Free
- No Genetic Engineering
- No Flavour Enhances
Organic Acai Powder1
1 Ecological ingredient
Directions for use:
Daily, add 5g (ca 1-2 tsp) to yoghurts, shakes or muesli.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (5 g)||% of reference value per portion (5 g)|
|Fat||54 g||2,7 g||-|
|Saturated Fat||15 g||0,75 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-||-|
|Carbohydrates||5 g||0,25 g||-|
|Sugar||1,4 g||0,07 g||-|
|Protein||9,8 g||0,49 g||-|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||-|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Organic Acai Powder
- Name nu3 Organic Acai Powder
- Item description Acai Powder
- Special treatment of product Freeze-Dried
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 65 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Brazil
- EAN 4260289445824
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a coll, dry place, out of the light.
10179 Berlin Germany