Natural organic Acai powder from Brazil!
- Due to gentle freeze drying the natural flavor and nutrients are preserved
- Without carrier substances, such as maltodextrin or preservatives
- Over 70 % of the contained fatty acids are unsaturated
- Perfectly suited to mueslis, yoghurts or shakes
The Acai berry is native to Brazil and grows on the acai palm -a South American palm. The fruit and heart of the palm of this palm tree are used as food, particularly in Brazil. The berries reach a size of 1 to 2 cm and contain a large stone, which accounts for 90 % of the fruit. One eats the peel of the berries.
Origin of our Acai powder
The raw materials used in our Acai powder come from the rain forest region of the Amazon, which also extends into Brazil.
Manufacture of our Acai powder
Only controlled and flawless berries are used in the production of our high-quality organic Acai powder.The berries are thoroughly cleaned and reduced to fruit pulp, pasteurized and then deep-frozen. Due to the following gentle freeze drying the natural water content is deprived from the pulp. The result is pure Acai powder without any additives.
Quality of our Acai powder
Our nu3 organic Acai powder comes from controlled ecological cultivation. A particularly gentle and nutrient-preserving manufacturing process allows for a product of finest quality.
Packaging of our Acai powder
The fine Acai powder is packed in a resealable can. In a cool and dry storage environment the nature product is perfectly protected like this.
- All Natural Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added sugar
- Gluten Free
- No Genetic Engineering
- No Flavour Enhances
Organic Acai Powder1
1 Ecological ingredient
Directions for use:
Daily, add 5g (ca 1-2 tsp) to yoghurts, shakes or muesli.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (5 g)||% of reference value per portion (5 g)|
|Fat||54 g||2,7 g||-|
|Saturated Fat||15 g||0,75 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-||-|
|Carbohydrates||5 g||0,25 g||-|
|Sugar||1,4 g||0,07 g||-|
|Protein||9,8 g||0,49 g||-|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||-|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Organic Acai Powder
- Name nu3 Organic Acai Powder
- Item description Acai Powder
- Special treatment of product Freeze-Dried
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 65 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Brazil
- EAN 4260289445824
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a coll, dry place, out of the light.
10179 Berlin Germany