Natural organic acerola powder from Brazil!
- The gentle freeze-drying preserves the flavor and ensures the nutrients are of higher quality
- This leaves almost no residual moisture in the product, so good to dose
- No substances such as maltodextrin or preservatives are used in the preparation
- Perfect for cereals, yogurts, smoothies
The acerola cherry is growing on evergreen shrubs or small trees that grow tall usually 1 to 3 meters. These are found in Texas, Mexico, Panama, Brazil and Guatemala. Acerola has an orange-red to purple skin and a smell that is reminiscent of an apple.
ORIGIN of our acerola powder
The raw materials for our acerola powder come from Brazil.
PROCESSING our acerola powder
Only controlled, impeccable acerola cherries are used for the production of our high-quality, organic acerola powder. The acerola cherries are carefully cleaned, processed into fruit pulp, pasteurized and frozen. During the subsequent gentle freeze-drying, the pulp of the natural water content is removed. The result is pure Acerola powder without additives.
QUALITY of our acerola powder
Our nu3 Acerola powder comes from organic farming. The freeze-drying, a particularly gentle and nutrient-conserving production process in contrast to spray drying processes, leads to a higher quality of the final product.
PACKAGING our acerola powder
The fine acerola powder is packaged in a resealable container. When stored in a cool and dry the natural product is well protected.
- All Natural Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added sugar
- Gluten Free
- No Genetic Engineering
- No Flavour Enhances
Organic Acerola powder1
1 Ecological ingredient
Directions for use:
Daily, add 1g (about 1/2 tsp) to yoghurts, shakes or muesli.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (1 g)||% of reference value per portion (1 g)|
|Fat||0,2 g||0 g||-|
|Saturated Fat||<0,1 g||0 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-||-|
|Carbohydrates||93 g||0,93 g||-|
|Sugar||29 g||0,29 g||-|
|Protein||<0,5 g||0,01 g||-|
|Salt||<0,1 g||0 g||-|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Organic Acerola Powder
- Name nu3 Organic Acerola Powder
- Item description Acerola powder
- Special treatment of product Freeze-Dried
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 100 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Brazil
- EAN 4260289445831
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a cool, dry place, out of the light.
10179 Berlin Germany