Natural refreshment from Aloe vera
- Sap from the inner leaf of the aloe vera fillets (also called barbadensis miller)
- Aloe vera belongs to the genus of the lily family and grows in sunny and warm climate of South America
- Pure juice without reconstitution
- Obtained from organic farming
The way nu3 Aloe vera juice is obtained is one of the most important quality criterias. The best and at the same time the most expensive way is filleting by hand. The leaves are opened carefully after washing the ends and sides and the valuable aloe gel is extracted.
Another method is the whole leaf method, whereby the whole sheet is pressed and crushed, and subsequently separated with activated carbon filters from aloin. Another possibility is to process the rolled sheet. Here, the tip of the leaf is cut off and the plant rolled by a roller so that the yellow juice that contains aloin is forced out of the precious gel together. The undesirable aloin is separated using an activated carbon filter from the juice.
The freshly squeezed juice is very sensitive to oxygen, so further processing within 3 hours of harvest must take place. Using the citric acid recovered, Aloe vera juice is stabilized. The citric acid increases the shelf life after opening and prevents browning of the juice.
- All Natural Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Dye Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- Gelatin Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Lactose Free
Aloe Vera Juice1,2, Acidulants (citric acid)
1 Ecological ingredient
Directions for use
Up to 3 times daily, 50 ml undiluted or diluted. Shake bottle before consuming, as this may result in the fruit pieces contained sedimenting.
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 ml|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Our recommendation for you
nu3 organic aloe vera juice
- Name nu3 organic aloe vera juice
- Item description Aloe vera Juice
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 1000 ml
- Dosage Form -
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Mexico
- EAN 4260289445992
- PZN 11089948
- Label language German, English, French
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store tightly closed, in a cool place. Once opened, use within 2 weeks.
10179 Berlin Germany