Chlorella - An ancient power from water
The Chlorella microalga is part of the freshwater algae and is one of the oldest organisms on earth. It has contributed to the development of oxygen in the atmosphere and since then, due to its good adaptability, it has not disappeared from the waters of the earth. In Asian countries, this intense green alga has long been present in the diet. But here too, Chlorella is becoming more popular - try it!
- Chlorella alga contains naturally vitamin B12 and iron
- These contribute to normal functioning of the immune system, reduce fatigue and normal energy metabolism
- Each tablet contains 400 mg of Chlorella Vulgaris
The best of nature - or nothing!
The algae contained in our product comes from controlled organic farming in Asia. Their cultivation takes place under constant control in places far from towns and villages. Their irrigation with natural spring water allows optimal development of microscopic unicellular organisms. After harvesting, the fresh Chlorella seaweed is dried by a gentle drying process by spraying at a controlled temperature. Thus, water evaporates but the nutrients of Chlorella remain virtually intact. The result is a delicate powder of intense green, which is compressed to form tablets. No additives, no coating agents, only pure nature!
Chlorella - so versatile
For those who do not like the intense flavor typical of seaweed, the tablets are exactly the solution. You can consume them easily 3 times a day with plenty of water. For those who like its taste, the tablets can crumble very easily and thus be mixed with smoothies or muesli. You can also try Chlorella in soups or stews. The best: the tablets are 100 % Chlorella-based, so they are suitable for a vegan diet or people intolerant to gluten or lactose.
The guarantee of strict controls
We use algae from controlled organic farming. We place a point of honor on compliance with strict requirements by carrying out regular checks of the product's culture to its packaging. An independent laboratory in Germany carries out a final check. Each batch is checked and analyzed to guarantee you the best qualitiy.
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- Lactose Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Gluten Free
- All Natural Ingredients
- Yeast Free
- Gelatin Free
1 Ecological ingredient
Directions for use:
Take 3 times a day 4 tablets with enough liquid
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (12 tablets)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (12 tablets)|
|Vitamin B12||4,6 μg||184%|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Organic Chlorella
- Name nu3 Organic Chlorella
- Item description Food supplement
- For the dietary treatment of -
Food supplement based on Chlorella alga containing iron and vitamin B12.
- Net weight 500 g
- Dosage Form Tablets
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin China
- EAN 4260289446623
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 1250 tablets