Delicious Cocoa Nibs with a unique flavour
- Tasty Cocoa Nibs from the valleys of the Peruvian Andes
- The natural cultivation under optimal conditions creates the finest aroma
- The raw cocoa beans are fermented very quickly and gently
- The nibs are perfect to refine your Muesli, Smoothies as well as exotic salads
- Ideal as a snack in between meals
- From certified organic farming
- In raw food quality
Note: Store in a cool and dry place
Ingredients: 100 % Organic Cocoa Nibs
Cocoa Nibs consist of raw crushed cocoa beans and have a sour-sweet taste. They offer a healthy and tasty alternative to chocolate and have many uses such as an ingredient in muesli or yoghurt.
ORIGIN of our Cocoa Nibs
The raw materials for our Cocoa Nibs come from the valleys of the Peruvian Andes. The local humidity and fertile soils provide ideal growing conditions for cocoa beans, while the mountains provide protection from harsh weather conditions. All of these are important prerequisites for the finest flavor with little bitterness and low acidity.
PROCESSING of our Cocoa Nibs
The raw cocoa beans are fermented for about 36-48 hours and then gently crushed. Therefore, the unmistakable aroma and natural consistency is not lost.
QUALITY of our Cocoa Nibs
The raw materials for our Cocoa nibs are organically grown and very gently dried at below 45 ° C. Due to delicate care, the nibs keep their slightly bitter flavor and valuable nutrients.
- Preservative Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Dye Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Added sugar
- Gelatin Free
1 Ecological ingredient
Directions for use
Delicious for nibbling, or to add to muesli, yoghurt or exotic salads.
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g|
|Saturated Fat||32 g|
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Organic Cocoa Nibs
- Name nu3 Organic Cocoa Nibs
- Item description Cocoa nibs
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 150 g
- Dosage Form Natural
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Peru
- EAN 4260289445800
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a cool, dry place.
10179 Berlin Germany