Natural Lucuma powder from the Peruvian Andes
- Fruity Lucuma powder - without additives
- Lucuma is a delicious and sweet tasting fruit from Peru
- The Peruvian Andes offer prime growing conditions for this plant
- Gentle drying and careful grinding protect the valuable ingredients
- Traditionally used to sweeten and thickening of sweets or desserts
- From controlled organic cultivation
Note: Store in a cool and dry place
Directions for use: Dissolve 10-15 g of powder in a glass of water. Can also be mixed into muesli or yoghurt.
Ingredients: 100 % Organic Lucuma Powder
Lucuma is a delicious and sweet tasting fruit from the Lucuma tree (Pouteria lucuma) and is grown in the Andes of South America, especially in Peru. To this day it is still referred to as the "Gold of the Incas", thanks to its nutrient richness. From the outside it resembles a persimmon, dark green with a pleasant aroma. Since the fresh fruit in Europe is difficult to obtain, it is offered in the form of high-quality lucuma powder.
ORIGIN of our Lucuma powder
The raw materials for our Lucuma powder are grown in a natural way on the slopes of the Peruvian Andes 1000-2400 meters above sea level. The prevalent potassium-rich soils provide ideal growing conditions for this plant.
PROCESSING of our Lucuma powder
The raw lucuma fruit is first gently dried and then ground. This grinding process is deliberately slow to avoid unnecessary friction from the heat that is generated, this way not destroying the valuable nutrients. This explains the natural yellowish color of our lucuma powder.
QUALITY of our Lucuma powder
Our nu3 Lucuma powder comes from certified organic agriculture. A particularly gentle and nutrient-conserving manufacturing process means you are receiving product of the highest quality.
PACKAGING of our Lucuma powder
The fine Lucuma powder is packaged in a re-sealable container. Ensuring the product is well protected against cool and dry conditions.
- All Natural Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added sugar
- Gluten Free
- No Flavour Enhances
- Lactose Free
lucuma powder1 (100%)
1 Ecological ingredient
Directions for use:
Dissolve 10-15g in a glass of water. May also be mixed into muesli or yoghurt.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (10 g)||% of reference value per portion (10 g)|
|Fat||1,4 g||0,14 g||-|
|Saturated Fat||0,7 g||0,07 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||67 g||6,7 g||-|
|Sugar||17 g||1,7 g||-|
|Protein||3 g||0,3 g||-|
|Salt||<0,5 g||0,05 g||-|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Organic Lucuma Powder
- Name nu3 Organic Lucuma Powder
- Item description Lucuma Powder
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 200 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Peru
- EAN 4260289445817
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a cool, dry place.
10179 Berlin Germany