Naturally rich in dietary fibres!
- Rich in dietary fibres
- Picked and processed with care
- certified organic
About Psyllium Husks
Psyllium husks are derived from the plant Plantago ovata, which belong to the genus of plantains. The annual herb has spikes of small, densely arranged flowers that grow beyond the undergraduate, narrow leaves. After flowering from January to April, oval seed capsules are formed, which contain up to 3 mm wide, oblong-round seeds. The high content of mucilage causes the swelling effect of the seed coats in conjunction with water. When eaten this property is noticeably through the emergence of a gel-like mass in the mouth.
ORIGIN of our indian psyllium seed husks
The psyllium seeds have already found their way to Europe, where they are grown under the name of the plant psyllium plantain or sand plantain in Spain and France. However, the psyllium husks from India have the highest mucus content. This original main growing area is where our nu3 organic psyllium husks come from.
PROCESSING of our psyllium seed husks
The mature psyllium are preferably harvested by hand in dry and sunny conditions. After harvest, they are screened carefully and crushed to win the seed coats by gentle air classification with a blower.
QUALITY TESTING of our indian psyllium seed husks
Our quest for quality begins with the selection of the raw material, continues in gentle processing, and finally flows into the high-quality end product that you hold in your hands: Our nu3 Organic Psyllium guarantees the highest quality. This natural product offers psyllium seed husks from organic farming, carefully crafted and of the highest purity.
- All Natural Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Raw Food
- No Added sugar
- No Artificial Flavours
1 Ecological ingredient
Directions for use
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Please make sure that you drink enough liquid.
EElkevery good quality . high swelling factorCan be used very easily and it has a high swelling factor.Helpful? 0
nu3 Organic Psyllium Husks
- Name nu3 Organic Psyllium Husks
- Item description Psyllium seed husks
- For the dietary treatment of -
To be added to muesli or used for baking as a valuable ingredient.
- Net weight 260 g
- Dosage Form Natural
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin India
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store dry and closed tightly.
10179 Berlin Germany
This product is classified under the following categories
- Slimming ⇒ Goals ⇒ Weight Loss without Hunger
- Slimming ⇒ Goals ⇒ Natural Slimming
- Slimming ⇒ Diet ⇒ Low Carb
- Slimming ⇒ Weight Loss Products
- Nature ⇒ Health ⇒ High-Fiber Nutrition
- Nature ⇒ Seeds ⇒ Psyllium husk
- Nature ⇒ Natural Products
- Health ⇒ Body ⇒ Stomach & Intestines
- Health ⇒ Other Nutrients ⇒ Fibre
- Brands ⇒ nu3 ⇒ nu3 Slimming
- Brands ⇒ nu3 ⇒ nu3 Nature
- nu3 ⇒ Deal ⇒ Products ⇒ Organic Products
- nu3 ⇒ Deal ⇒ Vegan