Capsules with natural Turmeric (Curcuma)
- Turmeric in plant based cellulose Capsules
- With Black Pepper extract that contains at least 95% Piperine
- Very good absorption of nutrients with piperine
- High quality Ayurvedic product cultivated according to ecological criteria
- Made in Germany
- Suitable for vegetarians
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a perennial herbaceous plant which has an intensely yellow rhizome and is therefore commonly known as yellow ginger, saffron or turmeric root. From the intensely colored tuber this Ingwergewäches (Zingiberaceae) a mild spicy powder is obtained with strong coloring power.
ORIGIN of our Turmeric
The home of the turmeric plant is in Southeast Asia. The world's largest producing country is India where Turmeric is an integral part of traditional Ayurvedic medicine. For thousands of years the yellow tuber is used in Ayurvedic practice as a hot spice.
PROCESSING our Turmeric capsules
The bell-like rhizome network of the turmeric plant is dug out of the ground, dried and ground. The resulting yellow powder is mixed without the addition of additives with the black pepper extract and carefully packed.
QUALITY our Turmeric capsules
Our controlled organic Turmeric powder comes from the traditional growing areas in India and will be processed in accordance with German quality criteria capsules.
PACKAGING of our Turmeric capsules The Tumeric capsules are packaged in a re-sealable can. The product is well protected and stored in a cool and dry place.
- Preservative Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Dye Free
- Gluten Free
- No Added sugar
- Lactose Free
- Gelatin Free
- No Added Sweeteners
turmeric1 (82%), hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose2, Black pepper extract (1%)
1 Ecological ingredient
2 Capsule skin
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (3 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (3 capsules)|
|Black pepper extract||15 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
EEdeltrud Reviewed:Top qualityI can recommend.Helpful? 0
SSilvia Reviewed:PositiveHighly recommended.Helpful? 0
KKarel Reviewed:Excellentgreat product that arrived quickly.Helpful? 0
Ppaula Reviewed:good .only been taking for 2weeks but already feeling some benifit hoping it continues .Helpful? 0
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Organic Turmeric
- Name nu3 Organic Turmeric
- Item description Food supplement
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 112 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Germany
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 200 capsules
Keep tightly closed and store in a dry place.
10179 Berlin Germany