The first and only vegan food supplements for the time period before and during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy!
- Pure vegetable dietary supplements for women during Fertility and the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Contains all of the vitamins in the B complex, vitamins E, C and D
- Folic Acid contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy
- Thiamine, Riboflavin and Niacin contribute to the normal energy metabolism
- Contains the minerals Iodine and Magnesium
- Magnesium, Pantothenic acid and Vitamin B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The capsule shell is produced from corn and is therefore free from gelatine
Women trying to conceive and during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy have increased nutritional needs. nu3 pregnancy 1 contains especially these nutrients, covering the high demand quantity. The first time ever, that such dietary supplements are produced from plant-based sources, so are also suitable for vegan women.
Particularly important during this time is a sufficient supply of Folic acid. The additional intake of folic acid for pregnant women increases the folate levels. Low folate levels in pregnant women increases the risk factor for the development of neural tube defects in the developing fetus. The positive effect of folic acid is seen with a daily intake of 400 µg Folic acid, over a period of at least 1 month and up to 3 months after conception.
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Gelatin Free
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Artificial Flavours
magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid, Coating agent (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, cholecalciferol, Cyanocabalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, potassium iodide, D-biotin
Directions for use:
Take 1 capsule daily with a main meal with sufficient liquid.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (1 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (1 capsules)|
|Folic acid||800 μg||400%|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||3,5 μg||140%|
|Vitamin B6||1,9 mg||135,71%|
|Vitamin C||110 mg||137,5%|
|Vitamin D||10 μg||200%|
|Vitamin e||13 mg||108,33%|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Pregnancy 1 - vegan
- Name nu3 Pregnancy 1 - vegan
- Item description Food supplement
Food supplement to be used during the pregnancy.
- Net weight 18 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4260289444988
- PZN 10389051
- Label language German, English, French
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 30 capsules
Store in a cool, dry place.
10179 Berlin Germany