The first and only vegan food supplement for the time starting from the 13th week of pregnancy and during lactation!
- Pure vegetable dietary supplements for women from the 13th week of pregnancy and during lactation
- Combination of Nutrient Capsules and Omega-3 capsules
- Contains all of the vitamins in the B complex, Vitamins E, C and D
- Folic Acid contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy
- Thiamine, Riboflavin and Niacin to contribute a normal energy metabolism
- Contains the minerals iodine and Magnesium
- With the Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA
- The capsule shell is produced from corn and is therefore free from gelatine
Women from the 13th week of pregnancy and during lactation have increased nutritional needs. nu3 pregnancy 2 contains especially these nutrients and covers the demand quantity. For the first time ever, such dietary supplements made from plant-based sources are available, that are suitable for vegan women.
The Omega-3 fatty acids that are contained come from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp. and thus is obtained from plant-based sources. The intake of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) by the mother contributes to normal development of the eyes and normal brain development in the fetus and the infant during breastfeeding. This positive effect of DHA sets in when in addition to the recommended adult daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids (ie, 250 mg of DHA and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid).
30 Nutrient capsules
30 Omega3 Capsules
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Gelatin Free
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Artificial Flavours
nutrient capsule (magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid, Coating agent (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, cholecalciferol, Cyanocabalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, potassium iodide, D-biotin), Omega-3 Capsule (Oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp, Sunflower oil, Coating agent (modified starch), Antioxident (rosemary extract), tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, cholecalciferol)
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (2 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (2 capsules)|
|Vitamin D||10 μg||200%|
|Vitamin e||13 mg||108,33%|
|Vitamin C||110 mg||137,5%|
|Vitamin B6||1,9 mg||135,71%|
|Folic acid||400 μg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||3,5 μg||140%|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100%|
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Pregnancy 2 - vegan
- Name nu3 Pregnancy 2 - vegan
- Item description Food supplement
Special nutritional properties
All ingredients are of a non-animal source.
- For the dietary treatment of -
For women who wish to become pregnant, are already pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Net weight 42 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Germany
- Label language German, English, French
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 60 capsules
Keep out of the reach of children.
10179 Berlin Germany