High quality protein complex in protein shakes
- Protein mix of Casein, Soy isolate, Whey isolate, Chicken and Potato protein
- Protein contributes to an increase and maintain muscle mass
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B1, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Biotin and Phosphorus contribute to a normal energy metabolism
- Potassium and calcium contribute to the normal Muscle Function
- Excellent solubility
- Full chocolate taste from real cocoa
How does nu3 Sports Protein 90 work?
The high-quality protein complex consisting of casein, soy isolate whey isolate, chicken and potato protein helps build and maintain the muscle and the carefully selected Vitamins support the body in its normal functions. nu3 Sports Protein 90 includes B vitamins 1, 2, 6, and 12 and niacin, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, and biotin to a normal energy metabolism. Vitamin B12, B2 and B6 also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Made in Germany
The high quality of the nu3 Sports Protein 90 is proven because it is "made in Germany". The preparation of the powder follows the same strict rules as they apply to the pharmaceutical area. A complete monitoring and documentation of the production process reaches the consumer a safe end product of the highest quality.
- Preservative Free
- Gelatin Free
- Low in Sugar
- Dye Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Flavour Enhances
- No Added sugar
- No Alcohol
- No Nanotechnology
milk protein (69%), soy protein isolate (10%), Whey Protein Isolate (10%), low fat cocoa powder (5%), Egg white protein (2%), potato protein (2%), aroma1, Release Agent (silica), table salt, Sweetner (acesulfame potassium), sucralose, Emulsifier (e 471), soy lecithin, maltodextrin, nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylglutamic acid, D-biotin, Cyanocabalamin
1 contains milk products
Directions for use:
After training stir 30g (3 heaped table spoons) of powder into 300ml low-fat milk (1,5%) and drink. Pay attention to a varied and balanced diet and a a healthy lifestyle.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||
Per portion (30 g)
(In ready-to-use product)*
% of reference value per portion (30 g)
(In ready-to-use product)*
|Fat||1,8 g||5,3 g||-|
|Saturated Fat||1,2 g||3,1 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-||-|
|Carbohydrates||2,1 g||15 g||-|
|Sugar||0,6 g||14,6 g||-|
|Protein||85,6 g||35,7 g||-|
|Salt||0,6 g||0,5 g||-|
|Biotin||225 μg||78 μg||156%|
|Folic acid||300 μg||100 μg||50%|
|Niacin||27 mg||8,4 mg||52,5%|
|Pantothenic acid||9,1 mg||3,8 mg||63,33%|
|Riboflavin||2,4 mg||1,3 mg||92,86%|
|Thiamine||2,1 mg||0,7 mg||63,64%|
|Vitamin B12||1,5 μg||1,7 μg||68%|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg||1 mg||71,43%|
|Calcium||1014 mg||658 mg||82,25%|
|Potassium||383 mg||383 mg||19,15%|
|Phosphorus||681 mg||477 mg||68,14%|
* 30g powder with 300ml low-fat milk
Alergens or special properties:
Contains milk, soy and egg.
- Gluten Free
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Protein 90 Chocolate Powder
- Name nu3 Protein 90 Chocolate Powder
- Item description Multi component protein
Special nutritional properties
Protein complex from casein, soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate, potato and chicken egg protein.
- For the dietary treatment of -
Dietary food for intensive muscle exertion, especially for athletes.
- Net weight 1200 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best before end See packaging
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4260289444810
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
10179 Berlin Germany
- Sport ⇒ Proteins ⇒ Multicomponent Protein