Organic Goji Berries from nu3 naturals - Nature, and nothing else!
- Extra large organic goji berries
- Our organic goji berries are very tasty and have a bright red color
- Country of origin: Mongolia
- The super fruit provides a particularly high content of carotenoids, B vitamins and iron
- Hand-picked from the current crop with fine cotton gloves
- The organic goji berries are very gently dried and carefully packaged
- Residue tested without other ingredients, locally and in Europe to ensure safety
- In a practical 2 x 500g double pack
Since organic goji berries are relatively rare, we are especially proud to offer you this product from nu3 and hope that we can convince you of its quality.
- All Natural Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added sugar
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Gelatin Free
Dried Goji Berries1 (100%)
1 Ecological ingredient
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (25 g)||% of reference value per portion (25 g)|
|Fat||2 g||0,5 g||-|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||58 g||14,5 g||-|
|Sugar||51 g||12,75 g||-|
|Protein||14 g||3,5 g||-|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||-|
|Iron||8,6 mg||2,15 mg||15,36%|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Very tasty! Quick delivery. Everything was good.
Reviewed on 2014-07-11 11:59:00 Elke
I put it in my cereal every day.
Reviewed on 2014-07-02 00:55:00 Sonja
Reviewed on 2014-06-12 23:24:00 Susanne
The berries are certainly not everyone's thing , but taste really tasty and are great when combined with cereal or fruit salad .
Reviewed on 2013-08-30 16:58:00 Ani
Our recommendation for you
nu3 Organic Goji Berries
- Name nu3 Organic Goji Berries
- Item description Goji Berries
Special nutritional properties
Known interactions with drugs: Physicians and patients should be aware of the possibility of interaction between vitamin K antagonists with the goji berry. The Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices released a publication at the end of March 2013, warning about possible interactions with certain "blood-thinning" (anticoagulant) medication (vitamin K antagonists) such as Phenprocoumon (Marcumar®) and Warfarin (Coumadin®). Goji berries seem to block the breakdown of these drugs in the body, so that there is a dangerous drug accumulation, and increased bleeding tendency occurs. People who take vitamin K antagonists should avoid preparations containing goji berries.
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 500 g
- Dosage Form Natural
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand nu3
- Country of origin China
- EAN 4260289440102
- PZN 10024510
- Label language Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store tightly closed, in a dry place.
10179 Berlin Germany