Gain Bolic for more mass and strength
- 40g carbohydrate complex (maltodextrin and dextrose) per serving
- Enriched with creatine and taurine
- Creatine increases physical performance, speed and strength training as part of short-term intense exercise
- Ideal for hardgainers.
- Preservative Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Gluten Free
- Gelatin Free
Carbohydrate Blend (80%) (maltodextrin, dextrose), protein products (Whey protein concentrate, Micellar Casein, ultrafiltered ovalbumins), flavours, creatine monohydrate, taurine, Acidulants (citric acid, malic acid), Thickener (xanthan), Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, L-ascorbic acid, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, niacin, D-biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, Thiamine Mononitrate, riboflavin, Pteroyl mono-glutamic acid, Colouring (carmine), riboflavin
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (100 g)||% of reference value per portion (100 g)|
|Fat||0,7 g||0,7 g||-|
|Saturated Fat||0,3 g||0,3 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||80 g||80 g||-|
|Sugar||33,8 g||33,8 g||-|
|Protein||15 g||15 g||-|
|Sodium||0,1 g||0,1 g||-|
|Creatine Monohydrate||1500 mg||1500 mg||-|
|Taurine||500 mg||500 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties
- Gluten Free
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Olimp Gain Bolic 6000 Strawberry Powder
- Name Olimp Gain Bolic 6000 Strawberry Powder
- Item description Protein-Carbohydrate-Powder
With sugar(s) and sweetener(s)
Dietary food for use in the case of intensive muscle exertion, especially for athletes.
Not suitable for children, adolescents or diabetics.
May cause weight gain.
- Net weight 1000 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand Olimp
- Country of origin Poland
- Label language German, English, French, Polish, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 1000 g
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Olimp Laboratories GmbH
63450 Hanau Germany