Fat-free muscle building with Olimp Whey Protein Complex!
- 26 g of whey protein per serving
- 5000 mg L-Glutamine per serving
- 6000 mg of BCAAs per serving
- Low fat and carbohydrate content
- Product of the Cologne List
- Aspartame free
- Preservative Free
- Gelatin Free
- Low in Sugar
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Flavour Enhances
- No Nanotechnology
protein products (93,5%) (ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), fructose, flavours, Thickener (xanthan, carboxymethylcellulose), Sweetner (acesulfame potassium, sucralose), Colouring (e 150c, riboflavin)
Directions for use:
Dissolve 1 serving of 35 grams - 96 units = 4 scoops or 5,5 leveled tablespoons) in 150 ml of water and drink as needed, once a day. Consume immediately after preparation. The optimal times to take are in the mornings after waking up and after training.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (35 g)||% of reference value per portion (35 g)|
|Fat||6,5 g||2,28 g||-|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||1,4 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-||-|
|Carbohydrates||7,8 g||2,73 g||-|
|Sugar||5,9 g||2,07 g||-|
|Roughage||0 g||0 g||-|
|Protein||75 g||26,25 g||-|
|Sodium||<0,3 g||0,11 g||-|
Alergens or special properties:
- Gluten Free
The recommended daily amount should not be exceeded.
Our recommendation for you
Olimp Whey Protein Complex 100% Tiramisu Powder
- Name Olimp Whey Protein Complex 100% Tiramisu Powder
- Item description protein powder
Dietary food for the case of intensive muscle excertion, expecially for athletes.
Not suitable for diabetics.
- Net weight 700 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand Olimp
- Country of origin Poland
- EAN 5901330044151
- Label language German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Olimp Laboratories GmbH
63450 Hanau Germany