Healthy bones for life
- Contains calcium as calcium carbonate and lactate
- Plus Vitamin D3 for integration into the bone
- Calcium is important for bone metabolism
- For the preservation of the Teath
- Has an impact on blood clotting
- For muscle and nerve function
OrthoDoc; from the house of Kyberg Vital followed the school of orthomolecular medicine and offers extremely high-quality nutritional supplements.
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Yeast Free
calcium (calcium citrate, coral Calcium), hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, cholecalciferol
Directions for use:
Take one capsule twice daily with liquid.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per recommended daily dosage (2 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (2 capsules)|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-||-|
|Vitamin D3||0,87 mg||0,02 mg||-|
|Calcium||27,25 g||0,56 g||70,4%|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Our recommendation for you
- Name OrthoDoc Calcium
- Item description Food supplement
Dietary supplement containing calcium and vitamin D3.
- Net weight 62 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand OrthoDoc
- Country of origin Germany
- PZN 06324353
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 60 capsules
Store in a cool, dry place.
Kyberg vital GmbH