The industry leading high protein and low sugar slimming formula from the UK!
- Protein complex withWhey Protein, Milk Protein and Soya Protein
- Only 182 kcal per 50 g serving.
- One serving contains 24 g Protein
- Contains CLA and L-Carnitine
- Less than 3 g of sugar per serving
- Perfect for those who want to reduce body fat and to control calorie intake
- The high quantity of proteins helps to maintain the muscle mass
Taste: Belgian Chocolate
- Preservative Free
- Gelatin Free
- Dye Free
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Yeast Free
PhD Premium Protein Blend (Whey protein concentrate (27%), Milk protein concentrate (26%) (Micellar Casein), soy protein isolate), cocoa powder, Waxy Barley Starch, Golden Brown Flaxseed Powder, Thickener (Acacia Gum, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, CLA Powder (milk protein, lecithin, vitamin e), Acetyl L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, sodium chloride( Sweetner (sucralose))
Directions for use
Use 2 - 3 servings of Diet Whey daily: For Men: Add 2 scoops (of approximately 50g) to 350ml of ice cold water and shake for 10 seconds.
For women; Add 1 or 2 scoops (approximately 25 - 50g depending upon preference and requirements) to 175ml (if 1 scoop used) or 350ml (if 2 scoops used) of ice cold water and shake for 10 seconds.
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (50 g)||% of reference value per portion (50 g)|
|Protein||68 g||34 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||11 g||5,5 g||-|
|Sugar||5 g||2,5 g||-|
|Fat||5,5 g||2,75 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||1,6 g||0,8 g||-|
|CLA||1000 mg||500 mg||-|
|Of which Flaxseed oil||1200 mg||600 mg||-|
|Sodium||0,25 g||0,13 g||-|
|Salt Equivalent||0,63 g||0,32 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g||1,5 g||-|
|CLA Powder||1500 mg||750 mg||-|
|Flaxseed Powder||3000 mg||1500 mg||-|
|Green Tea Extract||400 mg||200 mg||-|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine||500 mg||250 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties
- All flavours of Diet Whey contain: Milk, Soya and Barley Gluten. Manufactured in a factory that handles Nuts, Gluten, Dairy, Yeast, Soya and Eggs.
- Gluten Free
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease.
Mgreat sports nutirion supplement with delicious tasteMy workouts get more effective and I already have a more toned body. I would really recommend this product!Helpful? 0
Our recommendation for you
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein Powder, Belgian Chocolate
- Name PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein Powder, Belgian Chocolate
- Item description Protein-Powder with CLA, L-Carnitine and Green-Tea-Extract
- Function Foods intended to meet the expenditure of intense muscle effort, especially for sportsmen.
- Net weight 2000 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best before end See packaging
- Brand PhD Nutrition
- Country of origin United Kingdom
- EAN 5060119291428
- Label language English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 2000 g
- Storage Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach from small children.
PhD Nutrition Ltd
2-12 New Cleveland St
HU8 7EX Kingston Upon Hull
This product is classified under the following categories