Similar products available now
Dietary supplement with Conjugated Linoleic Acid for the active woman
- Contains 1000 mg high quality CLA per capsule
- With 2 active CLA isomers
- This product is part of the PhD woman range with the aim to support the needs of an active woman
- For female athletes who want to reduce body fat and build lean muscle
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Preservative Free
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Yeast Free
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (80 % active isomers), Beef Gelatin1, glycerol1, purified water1
Directions for use:
Take 1 CLA softgel capsule 3 times daily with meals.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (3 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (3 capsules)|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-|
|Conjugated linoleic acid||3000 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties:
- This product does not contain any nuts, but production takes place in a factory that may handle nut containing products and igredients.
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
These softgel capsules are an ideal supplement for weight control. I regularly go to the gym and since I use this product my body really is shaped nicely. The price is also OK.
Reviewed on 2013-10-02 10:11:35 Anastasia L.
Our recommendation for you
PhD Nutrition Woman CLA
- Name PhD Nutrition Woman CLA
- Item description Food supplement
- Net weight 60 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand PhD Nutrition
- Country of origin United Kingdom
- EAN 5060119292869
- Label language English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 60 capsules
- Storage Store in a dry and cool place.
PhD Nutrition Ltd
2-12 New Cleveland St
HU8 7EX Kingston Upon Hull
- Sport ⇒ Nutrients ⇒ Conjugated linoec acid