High performance strawberry-flavoured protein powder
- 24 g protein blend of whey protein and casein
- Less than 1 g of fat per serving
- Powerbar Protein Plus 80 Strawberry Powder contains no collagen protein
- Free of dyes and aspartame
- High solubility and great taste
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- On Cologne List
calcium caseinate, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), aroma, Sweetner (Sodium cyclamate, Saccharin sodium, sucralose), Beetroot juice powder, Acidity regulator (potassium citrate), maltodextrin, Acidulants (citric acid)
Directions for use:
Mix 30g (about 3 table spoons) powder with 300 ml water or low-fat milk and drink before and after training. Drink 1-3 portions over the day.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (30 g)||% of reference value per portion (30 g)|
|Fat||1,6 g||0,48 g||-|
|Saturated Fat||0,8 g||0,24 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-||-|
|Carbohydrates||8 g||2,4 g||-|
|Sugar||6,6 g||1,98 g||-|
|Protein||80,1 g||24,03 g||-|
|Sodium||0,18 g||0,05 g||-|
Alergens or special properties:
May contain traces of gluten, egg and nuts.
We advise a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children.
Smells very nice, the consistency could still be a little more creamy, it would make it easier to apply.
Reviewed on 2013-08-26 09:42:00 Alina
Our recommendation for you
Strawberry Flavoured Protein Drink Powder
- Name Strawberry Flavoured Protein Drink Powder
- Item description Strawberry Flavour Protein Drink Powder
Strawberry flavour high-protein drink powder for high-performance athletes.
- Net weight 700 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best Before See the bottom of the product
- Brand Powerbar
- Country of origin Germany
- EAN 4029679602021
- PZN 8002456
- Label language German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 23 portions
Store in a cool, dry place.
PowerBar Europe Gmbh
- Sport ⇒ Proteins ⇒ Multicomponent Protein