Protection from the kingdom of the bees
- With propolis in Aagaard quality
- Contains 250 mg of propolis powder per capsule
- Propolis is produced by the bees in order to prevent the intrusion of germs and bacteria into the beehive
- Contains important nutrients
- In an affordable three-pack
Propolis is the bee cement resin and contains over 300 valuable components. It is estimated to have been used by people since ancient times.
The Danish researcher Karl Lund Aagaard explored the positive effects of propolis and made it known in the West. He set quality standards for the production of the high-quality active ingredient that are still valid today.
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Gluten Free
- No Alcohol
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Nanotechnology
- No Flavour Enhances
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
Alergens or special properties
Allergic reactions, contact dermatitis and incompatibilities may occur. If you have a hypersesitivity to Propolis, flower pollen, peru balsam, are allergic to bee stings or have an allergy to any of the other components of Propolis capsules, do not use the pharmaceutical.
- Gluten Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
Du to lacking scientific research, we cannot advise the use of Propolis capsules by children below 12 years of age.
MMonika Reviewed:GreatI am really happy with the Kapseln. I feel fitter and just better in general. I will definitely be ordering them again.Helpful? 0
Sanhelios Aargaard Popolis
- Name Sanhelios Aargaard Popolis
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
Traditionally used for strengthening and general health. Suitable also for diabetics.
- Net weight 25 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Use by See the bottom of the product
- Brand Sanhelios
- Country of origin Germany
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Download
- Amount 60 capsules
Do not store at above 25°C.
Rockwinkeler Heerstr. 100
28355 Bremen Germany