Essential amino acids in tablet form!
- Made from whey protein concentrate
- 4200 mg of protein per serving
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Preservative Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- Gelatin Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Dye Free
hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate, Release Agent (Microcrystalline cellulose), hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, L-glutamine, Release Agent (cellulose), talc, silica, Magnesium stearate
Directions for use:
Take one portion (4 tablets) daily, at your preferred times: before or after training, or before going to bed.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (4 tablets)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (4 tablets)|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-|
|Whey protein||4,2 g||-|
|L- aspartic acid||352 mg||-|
|L- threonine||214 mg||-|
|L- serine||162 mg||-|
|L- tryptophan||46 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties:
May contain traces of milk-, soy- and egg white protein, peanuts, nuts and gluten.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Our recommendation for you
Scitec Amino 5600
- Name Scitec Amino 5600
- Item description Food supplement
Not suitable for children, adolescents or pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Net weight 700 g
- Dosage Form Tablets
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand Scitec Nutrition
- Country of origin Hungary
- EAN 5999100001275
- Label language German, English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 500 tablets
Store unopened in a cool and dry place, out of the reach of sunlight and heat.
Váci út 49