The perfect tablet for body builders
- Scitec BCAA 6400 tablets contains 2200 mg L-leucine per serving
- 1100 mg L-isoleucine per serving
- 1100 mg L-valine per serving
- Long-term supply of amino acids
- Anabolic (muscle building)
- Anti-catabolic (muscle protecting)
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Preservative Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- Sugar Free
- Gelatin Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Dye Free
BCAA`s 1, Filler (Microcrystalline cellulose, talc, colloidal silica, silica, Magnesium stearate)
1 2:1:1 granulated
Directions for use:
1-3 portions BCAA 6400 per day before or after exercising.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (5 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (5 capsules)|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-|
Alergens or special properties:
May contain traces of milk, soy and egg proteins, nuts, peanuts and gluten.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
I can only recommend.
Reviewed on 2014-06-18 09:32:00 Michael
Reviewed on 2014-06-10 12:33:00 Hasan
For this price, it's amazing to get BCAA products that last for so long. Also fit perfectly in your handbag.
Reviewed on 2013-09-11 11:52:00 Sebastian94
Our recommendation for you
Scitec BCAA 6400 Tablets
- Name Scitec BCAA 6400 Tablets
- Item description Food supplement
Not suitable for children, adolescents, or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Net weight 480 g
- Dosage Form Tablets
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand Scitec Nutrition
- Country of origin Hungary
- EAN 0728633107520
- Label language German, English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 375 capsules
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight.
Váci út 49
- Sport ⇒ Amino Acids ⇒ BCAA